Wow... that took longer than we expected

brettbrett FoxyCart Team
in General edited April 2007
So... if you're reading this, welcome to the FoxyCart forums! After much much longer (probably a good year more) than we anticipated, we're finally launching with little fanfare.

We truly believe that we've created something that will be of value to web developers. So, if you've a web developer in need of ecommerce for your clients, try out FoxyCart and let us know what you think.

-Brett
Comments
  • flinx777flinx777 Member
    edited April 2007
    I look forward to using the product. I hope to be the first paying customer! Hopefully by my signing up multiple customers, I'll be able to pay you back for all the support you've given me in my web design development! :)

-Kris
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    I look forward to people using the product. If we're the only ones that think we've done something extrodinary, then we wasted a lot of time :)

- luke
  • LeezigLeezig Member
    This looks great - when can I get a look at the backend?
  • I need this thing ASAP. I have a customer that this would be perfect for. Instead I have to quote them for a freaking Yahoo! Store. I have been checking back diligently after my friend Joe Schwab (interactivestudio.net) recomended your cart as a solution. May is almost over, when's the rollout?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited June 2007
    Haha, ok, we'll save you from Yahoo! Stores.

The documentation has a link to sign up, but you have to promise to remember that, while the functionality of the cart/checkout process is almost bug-free, the docs and the admin section are still getting worked on.

So, if you encounter any issues or can't figure anything out, post back here in the forum, as that's our primary method of support at this point.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Of course, "almost bug-free" is a relative term.

We like what we have and in our opinion (even in it's current form), it's a lot better than some other things out there... but there will always be more work to be done. If you find any problems, please start some discussions in this forum and we'll get on them.

Sean, please thank Joe for his referral. When we get this ball moving, referrals will be important to us. We're all about keeping people happy by developing an excellent product so they tell their friends and give us more people to keep happy. :)