The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Saved Payment Information Radio Button

jaushmanjaushman Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited March 2009
Use this page as an example:

http://www.briterevolution.com/join/

If you log in as a pre-existing user and scroll to the bottom you will note that you are not able to deselect the radio button for "Use Saved Payment Information."

Looks like there's an onClick in place on that radio button that is not firing correctly. When clicked the classes .li_cc_number, .li_cc_cvv2, and .li_cc_exp_month have their styles appear to change but they remain set to display:none; and the radio button remains selected.

This is a subscription checkout for a v0.5.0 store.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    When you say "deselect" do you mean that selecting "Enter a new credit or debit card" does nothing? With radio buttons, you have to select a different option in the group to deselect an option. Checkboxes behave differently. If you're referring to the checkbox, that has to stay checked in order for us to save the payment information and process the subscription.

I'm not able to reproduce what you're describing on our end. Do you have any javascript errors on the page? If I'm missing you, whisper me a product url and a test account login/pwd so I can see what you're seeing.