It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
We're looking into our own log data, but we want to hear from our users about the sites you build and the customers you see. Would dropping IE support on XP be a problem? (And if so, are you aware of the changes coming in mid-2016 that'll eliminate TLS 1.0, which'll almost certainly break support for XP users and a lot of relatively old browsers?)
* Internet Explorer 7 and later
* * Note: No versions of Internet Explorer on Windows XP support SNI
* Firefox 2
* Opera 8 with TLS 1.1 enabled
* Google Chrome:
* * Supported on Windows XP on Chrome 6 and later
* * Supported on Vista and later by default
* * OS X 10.5.7 in Chrome Version 5.0.342.0 and later
* Safari 2.1 and later (requires OS X 10.5.6 and later or Windows Vista and later).