Multiple currency selector?

I may be getting in a bit over my head with this because my sales volume is really small, but is there a way to implement multiple currencies with foxycart?

I have done a quick search of forum discussions but nothing seemed to come up... :-S

Ideally I'd like to enable something like the newegg website:
http://www.newegg.com/global/au

They have a special selector on their top menu bar to change delivery and prices automatically.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited November 2015
    @synchronicity,

FoxyCart does support multicurrency functionality - you can read about it on our blog post announcement here. If you send a request in to our helpdesk with your store details we can get that enabled for you.

In terms of offering the ability to switch prices on your own website - that's something that would happen outside of FoxyCart functionality though. As we don't manage your products for you - how you output them on your website is completely up to you. So while you can enable your store to handle multiple different currencies (assuming your payment gateway can support them too), you would also need to add functionality to your own website to allow customers to switch currencies and update your add to cart links or forms respectively.
  • Thanks very much for your reply, it's a big help.