The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Password field has no label or explanation

AlericAleric Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited December 2015
When the checkout page comes up some of our donors have existing accounts and some try to create subscriptions. In each case, the password field is a mysterious colored box with no label or explanation. (Seen in Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Mac and on Firefox for Windows so far)

This occurs after the email validation runs. Prior to that the lower password box is properly displayed.

ADDENDUM: I have determined that is is due to my custom checkout template. I have switched the responsive template for now. Still, I'd really like help to figure out why this is happening.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Aleric,

Could you whisper us your store and the URL to your custom template? We'll take a look and see what might be causing it
  • Problem solved. I use the same header and footer everywhere in my site. The footer contains both the foxycart loader and google analytics. When combined in a template, they cause problems. Neither is needed in templates so both have been removed.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Aleric,

Awesome - thanks for posting your resolution!