TimeOut errors with Amazon Payments

I have a customer trying to checkout using Amazon payments, and they keep getting errors. Here's what I found:
FoxyCart error log:
Error: Your payment was declined for the following reason: TransactionTimedOut

Amazon Seller Central:
Decline Reason
Amazon could not process your request within the timeout value you provided in your integration. Try collecting payment later, or contact your development team to assist you with increasing the timeout value for your intergration.

Help! Am I missing something obvious? How can I help her to place her order?

Note: I sent a request to support yesterday, but no one has gotten back to me, and I need to get back to this customer.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Lenore,

Sorry for the delay - I've just replied to your helpdesk ticket.
  • oskayoskay Member
    Has there been any progress on this? We're still getting this kind of error on a regular basis, and it's frustrating. Is there (for example) a way to increase the timeout value for our integration?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @oskay,

I'm really sorry that there wasn't ever any follow-up here. Reviewing the original helpdesk ticket I can see that we mentioned we'd follow-up as more information came to light and that's where it was left. I'm going to circle back with the team on this and we'll follow up again as soon as we can. Again, I'm really sorry we didn't resolve this at the time, and for the continued frustration for you and your customers!
  • oskayoskay Member
    Well, if you need some data to look at, there are 40-some errors on our "most recent errors" page.