Updating checkout via API problem (0.7.2)

Hi - So my customer has a site that uses Foxycart 0.7.2. We use the API to update the checkout template so that values held on their site can be embedded in it. This has worked fine but I just noticed that there is now an error message being returned along the lines of -

"0.7.2ERRORUnable to cache your template: There were difficulties caching [our cache address]. Your template was not cached. Please review the errors below, then correct them and re-cache your template.The URL you attempted to cache does not contain a properly formatted title tag, which is required for FoxyCart to function properly."

It was working fine until recently. I'm pretty sure we haven't changed anything. The PHP code looks like this -

$foxy_domain = "secure.totseat.com";
$foxyData = array();
$foxyData["api_token"] = "our api token";
$foxyData["api_action"] = "store_template_cache";
$foxyData["template_type"] = "checkout";
$foxyData["template_url"] = "our template url";

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://" . $foxy_domain . "/api");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $foxyData);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 5);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 15);

$response = trim(curl_exec($ch));

Anybody any idea why it's stopped working and what I need to do to get it back up again?

regards,
Gordon
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @cowtan,

Could you let us know what your checkout URL is that you're attempting to cache? Feel free to whisper it if you want to keep it private. The error is saying that it can't find a title tag within your template, but if you can confirm your URL we can take a look.