Checkout Page Customization HELP

in Help edited March 2016
I just want to remove the "1 item in cart" and "qty 1" at the side of the checkout page. I'm using the standard template.

There are a lot of things that I will need to implement but right now I am using my provided cart from shopify and I am desperate to get this thing going so I have created a checkout button to go straight to foxycart checkout from my shopify cart page with the total amount of the cart but obviously when a customer clicks this button it will go to foxycart and it says 1 item in cart. Even though I'm in a hurry to get this done I also want customers to feel confident. I know I would escape out of that page ASAP if I was about to put in my credit card info.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @allthenamesweretaken,

The simplest way to hide that would be with CSS. You can add a style block into your store's header using the configuration section. Jump into your store's administration, go to the "configuration" page and under "cart" you'll see an option for "Add custom header and footer code to your templates". If you enable that option you can paste in a style block into the header text area.

You'll just need to work out which elements you want to hide and add CSS to set them to display:none;, like this:
    <style>
    #fc .fc-order-quantity { display:none; }
    </style>