Trying to get transaction list through API

Hello, we have a client that has asked us to integrate our product with foxycart. Right now, all I'm trying to do is to get a list of transactions through the API, but I can't seem to get it right.

I try in curl:
curl -d "api_token=xxxxx&api_action=transaction_list" https://xxxx.foxycart.com/api

And it returns

"<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><foxydata><result>ERROR</result><messages><message>Required Data Missing (transaction_id)</message></messages></foxydata>"

It is strange that I need a transaction_id when getting a list of transactions.

The same thing happens when trying to access from my C# application.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Comments
  • fc_romanfc_roman Member, FoxyCart Team
    edited April 2016
    I have just used the same API query on my store and received the expected response. We'll keep looking into the issue you have reported. Thank you.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited April 2016
    @EventPro,

Could you please whisper me with the exact store you're making this API request to? I'd like to check out logs to see if we can spot what might be going wrong. To whisper, just check the checkbox below the reply text area and enter my username in the text input that appears.

[edit] I may have just answered your query via email, related to being on an older store version that doesn't support the transaction_list method.