The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Subscriptions and price modifiers not working

Hey there, we are currently testing subscriptions for our premium model. For this we want the user to be able to switch to a yearly billing frequency and get some discount.

So something like

<select name="sub_frequency">
<option value="1m">Monthly</option>
<option value="1y{p-1}">Yearly</option>
</select>
<label>Billing Frequency</label>

should work right? Well it does not. However setting the price does work e.g. 1y{p:3.99}). Maybe this is a bug or something. I can live with that, because maybe i even need to completely switch/replace the View/Form anyway when toggling the option, so that i can customize the whole thing to my needs. But still wanted to let you know...
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @fileee,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I believe it should work there, but as you noted the +/- isn't working, but the setting is. We'll look into getting that fixed up.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @fileee,

Thanks for your patience. We've just rolled out a fix for the price modifiers not all working on the sub_frequency attribute. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.