Hypermedia API setup

Hi. I'm trying to setup an integration with an existing store using the hypermedia API. I'm running the FoxyClient PHP example, and the Getting Started instructions state the following:
Quick start

If you want to jump in and play with the API rather than stepping through creating a client, user and store manually, you can quickly set up an integration for an existing FoxyCart store. Simply log in to your FoxyCart store administration, navigate to the "Integrations" page and click the "Get Token" button. After you specify a name for your integration, you'll be presented with the client_id, client_secret and refresh_token you'll need to access that store using the API. To connect that newly created client into this example code, use the "Authenticate client" option in the below "OAuth Interactions".
I am trying to do this and integrate to an existing store, but when I navigate to the "Inegrations" page in my FC admin, there is no "Get Token" button to be found anywhere. Is this something that needs to be activated on your side for me to use, or am I missing something? Please advise. Thanks.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello Geoffrey.

I'm terribly sorry for the confusion here. The documentation for the hAPI which describes that feature in our admin was pushed to production prior to that feature being rolled out. Unfortunately the feature described there got held up by some other changes which have taken longer than expected to finalize. Hopefully we'll have it ready within the next couple of weeks, at the most.

That said, to get you started now, the best thing to do would be to create an OAuth client using the FoxyClient code. Once that is done, you can then connect to your existing store and get the OAuth access and refresh tokens you need to move forward. If you have any questions at all, please let us know.