The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Possible bug in transaction export feature

Effect: when I export transactions, date filtered, no other filter set, the content of the columns seems to be mixed up.

- This happens in my i-sails Europe account only, not in my iSails account. I export in CSV mode , and there seems to be more columns than when I export from my other accounts, which may cause the problem.

For example,
- there is a processor_response column, which seemns to be fed with the order total value.
- the customer_first_name column seems to contain the type of card (Visa / MAster Card, etc)
etc

I have whispered a dropbox location containing the export file
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Phillippe,

Thanks for sharing the example export with us - and I'm sorry for the inconvenience here. I've been able to replicate what you're describing, and have spotted the issue here. It's specifically related to locales that have a currency that uses the comma as the separator. We're not correctly handling that when creating the CSV export, and as such the commas are being interpreted as new columns. This is causing a price of 23,00 to be considered as two columns - one for 23 and one for 00. This is consequently pushing things across the export.

I've created a bug report to get this fixed as quickly as we're able, and we'll update you when it's completed.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Philippe,

Thanks for your patience - we've just rolled out a fix for this issue, so you should now be able to export transactions to be imported into a spreadsheet program correctly now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I'm sorry again for the inconvenience!