I've finally got round to looking at the custom shipping endpoint and haven't been successful in getting it working immediately.
This what I have done:-
- Set my default category to "Shipped using live shipping rates" and set a default weight as per the instructions.
- Shipping Methods: Disabled "use custom" and enabled "use custom endpoint" and set a url of: http://www.mydomain.com/foxy/ShippingRates.php
- ShippingRates.php contains the example code from here
- In the same folder as above I have created the ShippingResponse.php using the code provided on github
- Reset my cart include template back to responsive to remove customisation's.
Is there anything else I am missing that is obvious?