The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Amazon Checkout signup/setup not working

Hey guys,

We're trying to get Amazon Payments enabled for a store. The instructions don't really match the Amazon interface. We're trying to follow the instructions as closely as possible, but keep getting an error, though nothing specific like an error message. The page just spins and spins after requesting new credentials. Have you guys run into this before?

Also, any plans to support Apple Pay?

Thanks!

-Jacob
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jacobdubail,

Sorry to hear you've having trouble getting Amazon Payments set up - could you confirm for us where you get up to in the steps where it doesn't match what you're seeing on Amazon's side?

In terms of Apple Pay - it is definitely something we're looking to add support for as soon as we can.
  • jacobdubailjacobdubail Member
    edited September 2016
    Hey @fc_adam,

Sorry I didn't have that detail for you when I posted this. We hit the error before I left for vacation and just got back with an empty memory...

Here's a screenshot of the page we hit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1210327/amazon-payments.jpg

It just sits there. We come back hours or days later and nothing has happened. I figure it's more of an issue with Amazon, but I told the client I'd check here too.

Thanks!
    (and great to hear about Apple Pay)

-Jacob
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jacobdubail,

Interesting - I think Amazon will probably be the best support contact here, as it is within their systems. Hopefully they'll be able to update you on why it's stalling there.

You mentioned that our instructions didn't match their interface - do you have any specific examples of that we could look into?