Live Rate Shipping Modification for Multiship Users

Does anyone know if this: https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/snippets/live_rate_shipping_modification works for multiship users yet?
Comments
  • fc_romanfc_roman Member, FoxyCart Team
    @chrisw,

We'll check and get back to you shortly.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @chrisw,

Our live rate shipping modification snippet unfortunately still doesn't support multiship out of the box. We have a version of the snippet that you could make use of if you need with multiship. We're also working on a new feature which will replace this snippet and will allow for multiship support at the same time. I don't have an ETA on that right now, but it is something we're working towards as we know the current snippets aren't perfect for all situations.
  • @fc_adam

Could I take a look at that version with multiship?

I also is there a way to pull the category code into the live rate shipping modifications? I'd like to adjust the shipping prices based on the category code as a workaround for dimensional shipping.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @chrisw,

Sure thing - I just whispered you a link to the snippet.

In terms of the categories - I showed an example of how you can check the categories of the products for the shipto the rates relate to. As the snippet runs clientside in the javascript, you can access anything on the page or in the JSON for your custom logic.