"Shipment Total:" incorrect in Multi-Ship when discounts or coupons are applied

Hey Guys,

When using multi-ship with a bundle (subscription), the "Shipment Total" for each address is incorrect since it does not account for any discounts or coupons.

You can see it here: https://new.botanicalcraft.com/page-for-multi-shipments

(Make sure to change both fields at the bottom to "Primary Address" or "Secondary Address" before adding to the cart)

Curious, what is the purpose of this section anyway? It seems redundant and confusing.

Comments
  • fc_romanfc_roman Member, FoxyCart Team
    edited October 2016
    @Epotratz,

While l don't know off the top of my head why it is done this way, I am confident that there is a reason, as this is usually the case with every little thing in FoxyCart.

I've asked senior team members about the reason here and will share their reply with you as soon as I have it — unless they reply here directly.

Until then, the easiest way to overrule this UI decision in your store would be to hide the potentially confusing elements with {display:none} placed in TEMPLATES » configuration » custom header.

Alternatively, you could change the labels' microcopy in TEMPLATES » language » checkout.

Would this work for you?
  • Yes, we could comment the whole thing out. I just thought it was strange so I figured it would be worth posting.

Thanks.
  • fc_romanfc_roman Member, FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,
    We've created a ticket and will look into this.
    Thanks for the report.