Problem with posting discounted multi-ship orders to OrderDesk

Hey guys,

I have a $10 off coupon I created that looks liike this (allunits|1-10): https://gmkr.io/s/582a98d2c3d138fe3428d07c/0

When I apply this to a multiship order, and the order gets sent to OrderDesk, the coupon is no longer properly applied. As seen below, the total discount is split between the orders, and does not properly apply the $10 off discount per item. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the information sent from Foxycart, or the way OrderDesk handles discounts.

The problem can be duplicated by generating a multiship order, applying a coupon, and applying different quantities per address.

Discount applied properly in foxycart:

But once sent to OrderDesk, Order #1141894034-Second Address, look like this:

And Order #1141894034-Me looks like this:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,

Coupons currently aren't technically tied to specific addresses or products. Instead they're tied to the order as a whole, based on the contents of the cart. It looks like OrderDesk might be making an assumption about how to apply the discount to orders with multiple addresses, and simply dividing it equally amongst them.

At the point OrderDesk gets the order details, they wouldn't be able to tell how the total coupon amount was calculated - but just what the final total discount is. As such, their approach probably makes the most sense generally speaking with the information they have available to them.
  • Yeah this is not a game stopper, but mildly annoying. Hopefully we can create some rules in OrderDesk to fix it.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited November 2016
    @Epotratz,

If you reach out to OrderDesk support - they may have some ideas for you for how you might be able to work around it.