Sidecart not showing

Its been a while since I've dealt with FoxyCart, but our client's page isn't showing the sidecart despite the correct use of the loader.js file.
I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to make it show. The links do not have any "bypass" stuff on them. Anything obvious that I'm missing? I read through the docs, but can't find anything to tell me otherwise?
Thanks
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Ryuhei,

One common cause for sidecart not working when it should be is a javascript error either on the page or within the code that make up the cart (including custom header/footer). If you could confirm the store, we'd be happy to take a look - feel free to whisper if it's needed to be kept private.
    @Ryuhei,

Thanks for whispering that information. As you suspected - it has been disabled for the store. You can re-enable it by disabling the option for "Customize your cart type" which will revert it to the default of using Sidecart. Currently it's set to Full Page - forcing all add to carts to go to the full page cart.
  • Gotcha. Thanks for the info! There's a lot of configs and sometimes I just can't find it all.
    @Ryuhei,

No problems - happy to help!