The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Amazon Payments Shipping Address not Checked against Whitelist in Configuration

We had an order come through via Amazon Payments where a customer selected an address that is not in our Whitelist. Mind looking into this? I'll whisper the transaction ID for you.

Thanks!

-Jacob
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jacobdubail,

Ah sorry for that - as we don't control the address at that point for Amazon, looks like we're not validating it. I'll open a ticket for the team to see what options we have for validating the address still with Amazon.
  • Thanks @fc_adam. I'll follow up at end of week for an update if I don't hear back.
  • Hey @fc_adam. Any update here? Thanks!
    @jacobdubail,

Thanks for checking in - no update as yet, but we'll be sure to let you know!
  • Thanks @fc_adam. Looking forward to an update when you have one.
  • @fc_adam any movement on this feature, yet. We've had another Amazon Pay order outside of the US who is badgering us about not shipping to him. Thanks for the update!
    edited October 2017
    @jacobdubail,

Thanks for checking in again - sorry it's taking us longer than expected. It's a somewhat larger change involved, and so requires a decent amount of testing. It is in our QA queue currently though - so hopefully will have a final update for you soon!
  • Woohoo! Thanks @fc_adam. Either the forums are quiet (2 minute response time) or you've found a way to multiply yourself. If that latter, please share. I could use another set of hands ;)
    @jacobdubail,
    If that latter, please share. I could use another set of hands
    Haha - you and me both!