Modifying subscription update links in receipt?

EpotratzEpotratz Member
Hey guys,

Is it possible to show the subscription modification links next to the subscription item? And to have this work across multiple subscription line items and multiship purchases?

Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,

Good question - it's not easily achievable right now as there isn't any clear unique identifying information on the products to tell which of those subscription. You could use the start date, assuming that the date is unique between all of the different subscriptions in the cart.

I can see what you're referring to though - that it's not easy to see which of those links relate to which subscription. I'll open a ticket for us to look at improving that clarity moving forward.
  • @fc_adam, Is there anyway to hide the Start Date that shows next to each set of subscription links? And show only the frequency?

Thanks.
    @Epotratz,

Unfortunately not I'm sorry.
  • @fc_adam,

Bummer. Is there anyway to replace the whole line with some other text? Or append the default text?
    @Epotratz,

You can certainly customise the email template as you like. Unfortunately within the subscriptions node that is outputting that information, it doesn't include separated details - but a singular description value that outputs that combined frequency and date.

Actually you could drop the date value there sorry - you could use Twig's split function to split the description node at the ":" character, and just output the first value, like this: {{ subscription.description|split(":")|first }}
  • @fc_adam, sweet! I'll pass the info along to Jacob!
  • @fc_adam,

How can I remove this field below from the email template? (it's a custom field we are using from tracking purposes)

@Epotratz,

To hide a specific custom field, you would need to edit the email template, and within the {% for option in item.options %} loop, you'd wrap the contents in an if conditional checking that that particular option isn't the one you don't want to show. Like this:
    {% for option in item.options %}
    {% if option.class != "productid" %}

{% endif %}
    {% endfor %}