Logged in message is showing when not logged in

Hey guys,

When I follow a sub_token URL :https://secure.botanicalcraft.com/cart?sub_token=0d5051f53caba8a8dfbf29a26a237011ed92873cfb4db0348ef00ecfb5c58438&empty=true&cart=checkout&sub_cancel=true

It takes me to the cart to login, but the login message is already showing.

Is this a bug with our special SSO setup?

Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,

Weird! I believe this does relate to your particular SSO set up - it's applying to subtoken URL's generally too, not just those directed to a sub_cancel. I can't replicate it on my own test store though when loading a subtoken and using SSO to move the customer on to the checkout as a guest (customer ID of 0).

Because of the unique nature of your set up - could you please start an email with our helpdesk, including your developer as well, and we can talk through some specifics of your set up? I'm suitably confused as to how it's logging in automatically there.
  • Hey @fc_adam I just sent an email in and CCed Jacob.

FYI, I just noticed that when I remove the '&sub_cancel=true' from the above URL it doesn't show the "You are logged in" message. Strange.

Also, after a normal login, the "You are logged in" persists when changing the email to another registered email, even though FC is asking for a password.

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,

Thanks for emailing - we'll continue the discussion there.

I've also been able to replicate what you described with the "logged in" message persisting after changing the email, and I've created a ticket to look into that further.