Site Issues - Nothing is working

BenBen Member
in General edited July 2007
Hey guys, not to be a party pooper, but the product tour and demo both are not working (Firefox 2.0.0.4 Mac).

Also, I couldn't find any way to contact you other than this forum, which I had to sign up for. This makes me extremely nervous as a potential customer. Feeling that I can get a hold of a company is super important. This forum does not cut it, I need an e-mail address or a contact form.

I'm currently researching potential eCommerce solutions for a company based in the states and I am truly interested in your product description, but so far I am very hesitant to recommend a product from a website that's experiencing such problems.

Hope this helps.
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi Ben.
    We'll be launching a new site in the coming days that will (hopefully) remedy all your problems. We're aware that, at present, our front-end is not quite so hot ;)
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    And as far as the site not working: "Uber lame." We completely understand your hesitation after that, and would feel the same way. We also sincerely appreciate that you took the time to register and communicate your thoughts.

We had a hiccup with our front end. Sorry about that. It's fixed now.

For everybody's peace of mind, the backend was not effected. Our backend/functionality (the stuff that runs the stores) is completely separate from our front end.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Ben, thank you so much for your post. We have customers signing up to test out our system every day and when I noticed there were no sign ups on the 8th or 9th I started getting suspicious. I was unavailable most of the day yesterday, so I never got around to checking the front end.

We'll tar and feather the culprit thoroughly.

Thanks again.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    The title of this thread just depresses me...

...until I remember that everything does work and our new site design is SOooo sweet looking. Hopefully we'll launch it soon. I can't wait to hear what you all think about it.