Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

price_mod element in datafeed?

graydiangraydian Member
in Help edited January 2017
Hi,

How can I populate the price_mod element in the XML datafeed with value like price?

Thanks!!
Tagged:
Comments
  • the price_mod element is the element I need to populate.. (was striped from my original post)
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @graydian,

Could you clarify what you're wanting to do by populating the price_mod element? I want to make sure I understand what you're after so we can give you the correct advice.
  • The product fulfilment company needs the price of each product_option. I have the prices, just need to know what the name of the input I need to use is to get it to show up in the price_mod element in the feed. They're requesting it be in that element. I created a single_item_price_skuXXXX element but I guess is not good enough..

Here's a couple images for reference thanks!:

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited January 2017
    @gradyian,

Thanks for clarifying. The price_mod element is used to track when a custom product option alters the product using a product option modifier - for example:
    <label><input type="checkbox" name="gift_wrap" value="Yes{p:3.50}" /> Gift wrap this product?</label>
    If a customer checks that checkbox, it will increase the price of the product (as set in it's normal price input) by $3.50. That $3.50 will be tracked in the XML datafeed within the price_mod field.

More information on the different product option modifiers available at the bottom of this page: http://wiki.foxycart.com/static/redirect/add_to_cart
  • Ok, Thank you for the feedback. Appreciated!