Few questions about payments

Hello,

I want to try foxy cart for the first time on a project and I have few questions about payment options. Store is located in Slovenia where are two providers for credit cards. First one is Bankart which uses 3d secure payment gateway and the second one is activa (Intesa san paolo bank). I implemented both payment systems on previous projects and both works in a way that client is redirected to their site where he can insert card details and after that he get's back to the store.

From what I saw in foxycart credit card details is insereted on mystore.foxycart.com, so my question is if it's possible to integrate prevous mentioned payment systems into foxycart ?

The other thing I'd like to know is how to integrate multiple payment options. I need credit card, payment on delivery and payment by invoice.

Thanx for the answer.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @theUros,

Thanks for reaching out to ask! Gateway integrations happen on our side, and so any new integrations need to be completed by us as well. The two options you mentioned - are the cards they provid only supported by their own payment pages as well? Or are their cards normal Visa/Mastercard type credit cards that would work with other gateways (for example something like Braintree)?

For most of our gateways, we support a direct integration where the customers payment details are captured on our secure checkout, and then we in turn securely pass those details on to the gateway. We do also have a few gateways that include a hosted payment page, where the customer is redirected on to that hosted page to enter their payment details before being redirected back to the checkout flow.
    The other thing I'd like to know is how to integrate multiple payment options. I need credit card, payment on delivery and payment by invoice.
    For that set up - you can make use of our purchase order payment method. This allows customers to complete the checkout without making any payments at the time. It's by default a text input to enter the purchase order number, but you can customise that as you need. You can instead set it up that customers pay later, either by invoice or payment on delivery. The order will just be completed straight away without any instant payment being made and you can sort that out with the customer afterwards.