Adding back FoxyCart after the site has been rebuilt

Hello there, I'm rebuilding a site for a client who is currently using FoxyCart. I was planning on just installing the plugin, re-creating the same settings as the first site and get the FaxyCart Admin login from the client and try and figure this out. I was hoping you guys have been asked this before and may have a guide or some material I could use to help me with this transition. Please let me know
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @beezo,

We'd be happy to help as best we can. We have our wiki which provides all of the information about working with FoxyCart available at https://wiki.foxycart.com, including some docs specifically around getting set up.

If you could whisper us which specific store this is for, we can take a closer look and see if we can spot anything that would need your attention when re-connecting with the new site. You can whisper by checking the "Whisper" checkbox when replying and entering my forum username in the text input that appears. If you could also confirm what plugin you're referring to using as well - that would be helpful too.