Setting a reply-to header field for the receipt email?

Is there any way to set a reply-to header on our store receipt emails? We sometimes get customers replying to their receipt email to request support, but our support email address is different from the receipt's from email address. The receipts come from orders@verdanttea.com (our store email address) but our support email is support@verdanttea.com. I would prefer that the receipt emails continue to come from orders@verdanttea.com but have a reply-to pointing to support@verdanttea.com.

I don't see a way to set this in the admin. Is it possible? I'm in the process of setting up our support email box with ZenDesk, and I want to make sure all our support inquiries are routed to the right place. Please let me know. Thanks for your help.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Geoffrey,

Good question. We currently don't support setting a custom reply-to email address that differs from the from address - both the from and reply-to use the from address specified for your store.

I'll ticket being able to specify a unique reply-to as a possible enhancement for the future. I can't make any promises there - but we'll definitely look into it!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Geoffrey,

Quick update for you - a teammate just pointed out that we have a related ticket to this on our roadmap already for some changes to email functionality - so we'll connect your request in with that as well.
  • OK. Thanks @fc_adam. I'll try to figure out a workaround in the meantime.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited March 22
    @Geoffrey Pushed to production and documented:
    https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/emails#email_receipt_placeholders
    Let us know if you have any issues or questions :)