Foxycart Product Images and ACF Images

I am using ACF to add a banner/header image to product pages and once I add that via ACF, it automatically adds to the product images that comes with foxycart. Is there a way that I can have these be separate? Can someone explain to me why this is happening in the first place? I don't understand why this is happening.
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    @igoecreative thanks for reaching out to us.

If I'm understanding you properly, you're using the ACF plug-in for images on our FoxyShop Wordpress plug in, and the default image is showing in addition to your customized image?

If this is the case, I think what will help you is going to the FoxyShop settings in Wordpress and changing your "Display Settings" under "What To Show if No Image Is Loaded:" to "Don't Show a Default Image".

If that doesn't fix it, could you send a public link to where you're experiencing this? You can send it to us privately by using the "Whisper" checkbox when sending your reply.

Additionally, a screen shot of where you're adding the image would probably be helpful. I see there are several ACF Wordpress plugins. Are you using the one that's just called "Advanced Custom Fields"?