URGENT Help required

PecanPecan Member
in Help edited June 9
I've noticed decreased sales today, went on to check everything is working with the checkout and it appears not.

Side cart seems fine but when I click through to checkout the cursor focus is straight onto the credit card number field, everything above including email address, postage address etc. appears ghosted out.

Same story in all browsers. Firefox appears not to load side cart instead goes to full cart page which is not desirable.

In IE it won't even allow me to click into the email field or any other field. The cursor remains inside the card number field. Each time I click a different text box it turns red and says 'Required pieces of required info are missing' at top of page. If I select PayPal as a payment option it will allow me to click into the other fields above and enter information but for some reason they still appear ghosted.

I would appreciate you letting me know if this is a known problem and how to fix this please?

http://bit.ly/2rUVW7N

Comments
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Pecan.
    Thanks for getting in touch. I just responded to your email. We've determined the issue and are working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll follow up as soon as fix has been released.

Thanks,
    Josh
    Hi @Pecan.
    Issue has been fixed. Seems a recent update we made to some checkout functionality affected field focus. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Josh
  • PecanPecan Member
    Thanks Josh. I appreciate your quick support. And I can confirm that the Firefox side cart problem also appears to have been fixed.

Do you provide this level of support over the weekends? I was getting a little nervous earlier thinking that the weekend was approaching and this might not get attention until Monday.

Thanks again.
    Glad the issues have been resolved. Our support team covers different timezones and our helpdesk is monitored over the weekend, though not as much as during the week since some of our team is out. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Josh