FoxyShop Datafeed not Working

Hi Guys,

I have a Wordpress site setup with Foxyshop, and I've setup the datafeed URL and API key. I've saved these settings into the configuration of the connected Foxycart account. However, when I place a test order, the datafeed doesn't return a response, and an error is logged.

I actually pulled up an old datafeed testing file that I have from years ago, and directed some XML at the datafeed, embedded in the FoxyData POST variable. This test file sends test data via cURL, encrypted with the specified API key. The response I get back from Foxyshop is "No Content Received From Datafeed". But there is clearly content. I'm assuming that this what is happening when Foxycart itself sends the order data to the datafeed endpoint as well, i.e. Foxyshop is simply not seeing the FoxyData POST variable.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Let me know if you want me to whisper any details.

Best,

Joey
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hey @jlivingston. That's odd. So even when you do your own test script, the datafeed endpoint is still not seeing the data? Do you maybe have a web application firewall or CloudFront or something that might be sitting in between FoxyCart (or your test script) and the site, intercepting and modifying requests? That's the only thing that comes to mind immediately.