Cybersource

So I am almost ready to launch and I ran a transaction in the test mode with Cybersource, the receipt was generated from FoxyCart, but no transaction hit the gateway at Cybersource, While I read the documentation https://wiki.foxycart.com/gateways/cybersource_sa_web and could not follow the well explained steps because I cannot copy my Id from Cybersource into the payment settings as there is no place to put it. I am assuming this is because I need to activate my account with FoxyCart? Is it a correct assumption that the test transaction I did was some how under Foxycart's test id and not mine?
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @jamela -

I saw your phone call in our support before your post here, so I replied there. I was confused by the fact that your transactions went through (otherwise a receipt wouldn't have been created), but you noted that the gateway wasn't contacted for your account.

I checked your payment settings, and It looks like you are using the FoxyCart test id, as you noted above. You'll want to replace the "foxycart" id and password with your own account settings.

Hopefully, that will give you the direction you need. Let us know if you need anything else.