shipping rates based on cart value

nareshnaresh Member
Hi,

1. Currently we have flat shipping rate as 10 per shipment, but I want to know whether we can put shipping rate based on cart value. i.e., if cart value > 100 shipping rate would be 5, if cart value>200 there would be no shipping rate...

2. In checkout page, can we pass the quantity as zero. Because if we change the Qty to zero, the item is disappearing from the cart. Is there any config to change to pass the item Qty as Zero and even if we change the Qty to zero, the item should be there in the cart.

Thanks
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @naresh,
    1. Currently we have flat shipping rate as 10 per shipment, but I want to know whether we can put shipping rate based on cart value. i.e., if cart value > 100 shipping rate would be 5, if cart value>200 there would be no shipping rate...
    We do support the ability to have custom tiered flat rate shipping amounts through our custom shipping endpoint functionality. We have some information about that on our wiki here: https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/shipping#custom_shipping_endpoint - if you have any questions on getting it set up, let us know!
    2. In checkout page, can we pass the quantity as zero. Because if we change the Qty to zero, the item is disappearing from the cart. Is there any config to change to pass the item Qty as Zero and even if we change the Qty to zero, the item should be there in the cart.
    Interesting question! We don't currently support a product having no quantity but still being present in the cart. From a technical standpoint - if a product has no quantity, then it doesn't exist. Could you perhaps provide some extra details here as to what you're looking to set up, why you're wanting a product with zero quantity to persist in the cart?