The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Template set view UI

In the view in question, when activating the pop up menu to choose a template, the list shows the template set codes - but it is ordered alphabetically by template description - it seems it might be more user friendly to order the pop up list by whatever it is that is shown in the list....
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Philippe

Thanks for the feedback, we value it. I'm wondering if I'm understanding you correctly–when I look at the menu here: https://admin.foxycart.com/admin.php?ThisAction=TemplateSets I see that my list is alphabetical by code, not description. (I created a template set with a code starting with "z" and the description starting with "a".)

Would you mind sending along a screen shot (feel free to use the whisper feature), as I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding on my part. Also, what version of the Foxy administration are you seeing this in?

Alternately, you can whisper the FoxyCart store domain and I can take a look at it that way.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Philippe,

Thanks for whispering the store. As it turns out - we're not ordering alphabetically, but simply by the created date of the template set. Ordering alphabetically by the code does make sense though - I'll ticket that up to look at making a quick change there. Thanks!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Philippe,

We were able to make a quick improvement there - and template sets are now listed alphabetically by code in the dropdown. Thanks for suggesting it!