Template set view UI

In the view in question, when activating the pop up menu to choose a template, the list shows the template set codes - but it is ordered alphabetically by template description - it seems it might be more user friendly to order the pop up list by whatever it is that is shown in the list....
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Philippe

Thanks for the feedback, we value it. I'm wondering if I'm understanding you correctly–when I look at the menu here: https://admin.foxycart.com/admin.php?ThisAction=TemplateSets I see that my list is alphabetical by code, not description. (I created a template set with a code starting with "z" and the description starting with "a".)

Would you mind sending along a screen shot (feel free to use the whisper feature), as I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding on my part. Also, what version of the Foxy administration are you seeing this in?

Alternately, you can whisper the FoxyCart store domain and I can take a look at it that way.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Philippe,

Thanks for whispering the store. As it turns out - we're not ordering alphabetically, but simply by the created date of the template set. Ordering alphabetically by the code does make sense though - I'll ticket that up to look at making a quick change there. Thanks!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Philippe,

We were able to make a quick improvement there - and template sets are now listed alphabetically by code in the dropdown. Thanks for suggesting it!