triplicate order processed today - what's up?

Hello there,

This morning I woke to find 3 orders processed for one of my subscription customers. They pay COD and are set up as a Purchase Order payment so no credit card was involved. Why did this happen? Could it be related to the outage you experienced yesterday? Will I have to worry about this for the rest of my subscription customers and their next orders?

This customer is the only one to have their orders processed on a Saturday, the rest are set up to process on Fridays. I can whisper you the order numbers, if you need. I will delete 2 of the orders in my system but haven't done so yet.

Thanks for helping me figure out what went wrong here!
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Sparky
    We're so sorry for the trouble. We've been prepping a notification email to impacted stores, and you'll receive more info from us momentarily. This isn't something you'll need to worry about moving forward, though.
  • thanks for the fast response @brett - I'm happy that you've fixed things so it won't happen again. :smile:
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @Sparky Thanks for your understanding. Let us know if you need anything at all :)
  • One of our orders had a discount applied twice on Sat 21 Oct 2017 10:17:36 AEDT (I think this is 16:17 PST on Oct 20). Is this also likely to be because of the outage? Over 150 other orders on other days with discount applied correctly. Thanks
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @njwfx,

Sorry to hear about the duplicated discount. The issue that this thread was started for related specifically to subscription charges being duplicated when renewed, so that'd be a separate issue from what was experienced by that specific customer.

We'll dig into this further and see if we can spot what might have caused it to happen. If you see it happen again though in the meantime, please let us know.