Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 not reading fcsid cookie

This is isolated to Google Chrome on windows 10 (using Version 60.0.3112.78), but it doesn't seem to recognize the fcsid cookie.

I have a site that uses a minicart. On adding a product, the minicart count increases.

On clicking on the minicart link, I am loading the cart iframe into a Foundation Reveal window, writing the iframe href dynamically with jQuery.

When the Reveal window opens, the iframe is blank, because the cookie is giving a null result.

In the developer tools -> Application -> cookies, I see a value on fcsid BEFORE the Reveal window opens. When the window opens, the cookie changes to null (page hasn't reloaded at all during this), and when the window closes, the fcsid cookie returns back to the original value.

I haven't seen this behavior in any other browser. Does anyone know if cookie handling changes in Chrome recently, and why it won't allow the fcsid cookie to be read?

I am using Foxycart 1.1 currently (haven't upgraded due to the template update time needed).

Thanks
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @blue148,

Thanks for posting. There hasn't been any changes that I've noticed in regards to how Chrome handles our cookie - but anything is possible! :smile:

Would it be possible for you to share your add to cart page so we can replicate? If you'd prefer to keep it private, you can whisper it to me by checking the "whisper" box when replying and entering my username in the text input that appears.