Prices being rounded in cart

Hello,

is there anything can do here? Our client wants to show the not rounded price when a discount is applied

Thanks
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited November 2017
    @alextorres,

Good question. By default we will show the rounded number in the cart as you've noted. If you wanted to display the full precision number, you would need to edit the cart include template to display the specific value you want.

For example, the following portion of the cart include template is handling the way we output it natively:
    {{ item.price|money_format }}{% if item.price_is_fractional %}<span title="{{ item.price }}">…</span>{% endif %}
    If you wanted to always show it at full precision, you could update it like this:
    ${{ item.price }}
  • Hello @fc_adam,

Where would I find the cart include template? I haven't had to modify it yet and I'm not sure where it is

Thanks
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @alextorres,

Sorry for not being clearer in my previous post - you'll find the cart include template in the FoxyCart administration for your store - under "Templates" will be an menu item for "Cart Include". Set it to "Custom Template" to be able to customise it.