How to get "Next Charge" values for a subscription?

Hey guys,

I can see in our initial subscription email receipts there is a "Next Charge" section, including the subtotal, discount, and grand total:

As discussed in this thread, the fx:discounts / amount and total_order cannot be relied upon from the Foxy API. Is there anywhere else I can get these "Next Charge" values? Are they present in any of the datafeeds? Or anyway to extract these values from the email itself?

Thanks!
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,

Good question. We don't currently expose the next charge summary within the datafeed or API, it's something we build out for the templates at the time of checkout when there is a future subscription present in the cart.

I can definitely understand why it'd be useful for you to be able to get a clear representation of the next charge for a given subscription though, but we do know that it's not really straight-forward to get at this point - I'm sorry we don't have a better answer for you currently. We do have some longer term improvements planned for our subscription functionality, but we'll also look into improvements that we can apply in the short term to improve the possibilities for you here.

I've created a ticket specifically around being able to get information about what the next charge will look like for subscriptions, and noted your threads as part of it, so we'll be able to follow-up as we make any improvements there.