Custom product options to hide -- Not working

Hey guys,

I added one of our new fields here to make sure its hidden from the cart, checkout, and emails:

But it is still appearing:

Is there a bug here or am I doing something wrong?

BTW, when I save changes to the configuration page, Google Chrome (v62) gives this error:

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).
Try visiting the site's homepage.
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

Thanks.
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    edited December 7
    Hi @Epotratz -

Wondering if you were able to resolve this–I tested your cart and didn't see the add to cart method product option. If not, you might want to try a yourcarturl/cart?empty=true to clear the session.
  • @fc_adam

Thanks for the assistance.

Before I make the update, it looks like your replacement code has added lots of new code, and removed a significant amount of our code: https://gmkr.io/s/5a2d8655c37ee915491f6136/0

Is all of this just to remove the "add_to_cart_method"? Did you base this off of our custom template?

Regarding the XSS error, that was the first time I had ever seen it. We haven't made changes to our configuration in at least 6 months.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Epotratz,

It is adding a number of new lines of code - it's all related to being able to customise which options can be displayed in the admin. I did base it on your custom cart include template.

If I'm seeing it correctly - it's not really removing any of your own custom coding though. The only thing that would be lost is the custom style="display:none;" attributes on the sub list items - but you can hide those using the configuration option now instead.

I just realised you're also using a custom HTML email template too - so you'll need to make a similar change there, although you have more custom code mixed in with the portions that need to be changed. If you want to review the changes we've made to the email template, you can follow the same procedure, comparing the customised template to the default template.