Having trouble setting up

Hi,

I just joined Foxycart and tried to implement the initial set up and install. I plugged in all the links as well as the store configurations (though the dashboard says I haven't for some reason). I have one test item on the page http://www.shootsurbanfarm.com/csa ("Sign Me Up" button) and using test mode. The item won't load into the cart or I get an error message:

We're sorry, the store you requested could not be found or it has not yet been configured with a cart, checkout, and receipt templates and a default product category and configured payment method. Please check back later.

I have not yet paid. What could be the problem?

Thank you. - Jenny
Comments
  • FYI, I just took down the cart and links because the site is live.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @shootsurban,

Thanks for posting - I'm sorry you were seeing errors when you were trying out your first add to carts today!

I've just reviewed your store, and I can see what you were meaning relating to the set up steps not all being marked as completed. Usually when creating a store, it should create a default category for you, as it's required for the store to work. Somehow that default category wasn't present in your store though, which is why the store wasn't being considered completely ready.

I have just added that default category for your store though, so it should work for you now if you wanted to give it another try. You may also want to review that default category and adjust the delivery settings according to your needs. For any products that don't have a specific category defined as part of the add to cart, they'll use the settings from that default category.

Sorry again for the inconvenience with that missing category - let us know if we can help with anything else!