Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

Filter Subscriptions by next_transaction date

Hi guys,

I'm trying to filter all subscriptions using next_transaction_date, Iam using this as a filter

$filter = array(
'next_transaction_date_filter_begin' => '2018-03-17',
);
I have one test subscription which has this next transaction date "2018-03-17". I can filter this out,it's working. I dumped the data for now as a test.
https://www.screencast.com/t/O8oscDc8s9

But I also have one which has a next date transaction of "2018-04-12", I tried to filter it by changing filter value (next_transaction_date_filter_begin) but im getting a "NO subscriptions found error".

I also tried to change the subscription which has "2018-03-17" as next date and changed it to "2018-03-20" manually, then set the next_transaction_date_filter_begin filter to "2018-03-20" and I got no result.

I wonder why is this happening? is there any rule in using next_transaction_date_filter_begin filter?

Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @chesterp,

Thanks for including the screenshot and the details of what you're trying to achieve. It does look like the filters on our legacy API are behaving a little unexpectedly when you just specify the start filter date. To ensure you get the results you're after there - we'd recommend specifying an end date as well using "next_transaction_date_filter_end". In my testing that got the results I was expecting - let me know if that doesn't work for you.