How to use foxycart with Angular 5

muasif80muasif80 Member
in Help
Can any one help in this regard? The sidebar cart is shown twice.
Tagged:
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @muasif80. Could you whisper the URL where we can take a look? My initial thought is that you may have the loader.js included twice, or perhaps there's something going on with the pageload / DOM rendering that's causing it to be executed twice. But if we could take a look at your page, we'd be able to dig in a bit more.
  • muasif80muasif80 Member
    edited May 17
    Thanks for the reply. It comes like below image. Its under a sandbox not live yet so i am sharing the screenshot only.

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited May 17
    @muasif80,

Thanks for posting - that's definitely a new one for me, I can't say that I've ever seen that.

Unfortunately it will be hard to know exactly what's going on here without being able to see it in person. It does look like it may be caused by something with the page markup as Brett suggested earlier.

Is there any chance you could upload a copy of that page to somewhere publicly accessible that we would be able to reproduce it on our side? I'm very intrigued to see what would cause that behaviour.
    OK can I inbox you the sandbox and user /pass. Where to inbox?
    @muasif80,

You can reach us via the contact form on our website here. Thanks!
    Yes this was the issue. I have index.html and the a template for the main component having html and body tags. It might be helpful that you make it not rendered in the second html/body encountered.

I have removed the template html/body tags and then it has worked successfully.

Thanks.
    @muasif80,

Thanks for posting the resolution here! I'm glad we could help you pinpoint the cause.