The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

problem upgrading checkout template

AlericAleric Member
in Help edited June 2018
My current template is working fine but when I try to update it I get the following;

Error:
The required fc_footer_content is missing from your template. Please include the following entry in your template near the closing body tag:

{% include template_from_string(fc_footer_content) %}

Your settings have not been saved.

On my server my template looks like this;

< --#include virtual="/header.shtml" -->

{% include 'svg.inc.twig' %}

{% import "utils.inc.twig" as utils %}
{% embed 'checkout.inc.twig' %}
{% endembed %}
< -- FC footer script insertion -->{% include template_from_string(fc_footer_content) %}< -- /FC footer scripts -->

< --#include virtual="/footer.shtml" -->

(Exclamation points have been deleted for this post because it cause the "commented" code to disappear from this post. )

This uses apache SSI which previously made this very simple. But the new line (FC footer script insertion) is not getting picked up.
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Aleric. Can you whisper the store or URL you're working with? I found a store by your email but the checkout template is 404ing.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Aleric,

Thanks for whispering your template! I tried out that template on my own 2.0 test store and it's complaining about a missing "title" tag for me. Could you add in the template tag and we can take another look for you.
  • AlericAleric Member
    Done, please try again
  • AlericAleric Member
    That fixed it. Thanks
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Aleric,

Sorry for the delay in replying - to confirm, you got it working after adding the title tag?