Webflow + Foxycart partnership?

Hey guys,

It looks like Webflow is entering the ecommerce business. This seems to be driven by popular consumer vote, rather than good business strategy. As I’m sure you guys have learned first hand, building a shopping cart is not easy! Personally, I think webflow has a beautiful website building/hosting platform, and I think venturing into ecommerce will open a huge can of worms which will detract from their core offering of frontend web design.

You guys have a long history in ecommerce, a very flexible shopping cart model, and a robust set of features for subscription products, PCI compliance, etc... but you guys are need serious help on frontend aspects such as admin usability, cart/checkout design, email design, etc. With Webflow being such a beautiful design platform, it seems like Foxycart + Webflow would be a great strategic partnership.

Have you guys discussed a partnership or deeper integration with Webflow?
Comments
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    edited June 25
    Hi @Epotratz
    Thank you for reaching out and for your feedback. Foxy was made to integrate, even into platforms like Webflow: https://www.foxy.io/platforms I'm pretty sure the Webflow team is aware of this, so only time will tell.

For what it's worth, we're working on a new dashboard with (drastically) improved design and functionality. Thanks again for your feedback and support. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Josh