The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

exporting transactions

Hi,

In the many filters available when exporting transactions, one seems to be missing, for stores that use multiple currencies: the option to filter on currency....

Best,
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Philippe -

Thanks for the feedback – I'll pass that along to our development team to see if it's something we can add. If you need to do this immediately and will need a regular export, our API allows you to filter transactions by locale_code which should give you what you need. API docs: https://api.foxycart.com/docs If you're not a developer, you might need to enlist the help of one to implement that solution.

If you need a one-time export, email us at help@foxycart.com and we can probably help you get that.
  • I do amnia exports to to tab delimited - so I will wait for the development to perhaps add it.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Philippe,

No problems. We'll update this thread once we add support for additional filters to allow you to filter to currencies.