Any plans for Square Payment Gateway?

Hey guys,
I'm a web designer in Aus and came across Foxy through the webflow forums. Ironically the website which I was trying to find the best solution for is not particularly well suited for the webflow CMS driving all of the SKUs, but I have another website that I am working on that I think it would be perfect. It would be perfect, except for the lack of integration with square. I was hoping that you might have this in the pipeline, as I think there is currently a massive opportunity for foxycart to be implemented for cafes and restaurants looking to move into online ordering? The major advantage being that both the menu and the online store would be run off the same data sets in the webflow cms. If you could let me know if there are any plans it would be appreciated as right now the dealbreaker for the client is having to set up another system to print dockets etc.
Comments
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    Hi @bradstebbing.
    Thanks for getting in touch. We completely agree about Square. We don't have an eta, but it is on our roadmap. We've already been in discussion with the Square team. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on Foxy updates: https://www.foxy.io/blog/

Thanks,
    Josh