wholesale login, embedding my store onto squarespace

I am thinking about possibly using foxycart to embed my store on my squarespace site. However I need to include wholesale products that are only visible to wholesale customers. Is there a way to allow wholesale customers to create a login in order to view the wholesale prices/products? If so, can I embed my regular online store AND the login protected wholesale store onto my squarespace site?
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hello @Lickspillfree -

Since when using FoxyCart, the prices are set on the website (rather than directly in the FoxyCart application), you could set up portions of the website that are only accessible by customers who have a special link. You could then password protect the page as well. On these pages, you would have special priced products. This is more of a workaround for when using Squarespace, since Squarespace doesn't directly support creating customer users with different privileges.

One other option would be to give everyone access to the same page, but provide wholesalers with a coupon code they can add to the cart for their discounted pricing.

You can check out some more information, including a tutorial on adding products, on our Squarespace integration here: https://www.foxy.io/squarespace

Hope that helps. Let us know if you need additional info, we're happy to guide you as you get set up.