GA Ecommerce Tracking - Does not seem to work

Hello

I'm not sure if I've gone wrong somewhere or not, fairly new to Foxy Cart and trying to implement E-commerce Tracking.

I can see google analytics tracking working okay - tracking the session
I need to track revenue and to be able to see what it come from (organic, direct, cpc, etc . . . )

I've Enabled E-commerce tracking and loader.js but not luck

Do I need a receipt page?
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @RonanW -

If you haven't already seen it, this article is a good place to start. You can see if you've covered all the settings there. https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/analytics

If you've done everything listed there, and are still having issues, feel free to whisper the store you're working with and we can take a look at the settings on the Foxy side of things.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited September 27
    @RonanW,

Thanks for whispering your store name. Everything looks good for your set up.

There's only one thing you'll want to change, which is in your store's Foxy administration, on the "configuration" page, uncheck the checkbox labelled "Include Google Analytics tracking code on my website via loader.js". You're already including the Google Analytics code on your website, so it doesn't need to be included by our code too.

The same user session seems to be tracking through between your website and the checkout though - so everything else looks to be performing as it should.

To confirm - have you completed a test transaction on your store since enabling Analytics and it hasn't reported the completed transaction or visiting the `/receipt` page in GA?