Checkout errors - Please help.

PecanPecan Member
Hey guys,

I've noticed I've been getting a few unusual errors lately. Sales from the website have been a little slower than usual lately and it may be down to the checkout playing up but I'm not sure what they mean.

I have attached a couple of screenshots which have been sent to me by a customer who claimed they could not put a sale in.

Also I have checked the error log and noticed that I have quite a few entries which read:

'Error: There was an error processing your payment: (15005 Processor Decline) This transaction cannot be processed.'

What does this usually mean? I've had 6 of the above error today alone.

The site is. secure.epicbleedsolutions.com
Comments
  • PecanPecan Member
    Okay I've just ran my own test-purchase and it went through fine, so it cannot be a wide-spread issue. Still, never seen this one before.
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Pecan -

That error can result from our anti-fraud measures, minFraud and google reCAPTCHA. Regarding the first error, if a customer submits the order and the reCAPTCHA verification doesn't complete, they'll see this error message. This can be caused by the customer simply not having checked the reCaptcha or not allowing the verification to complete, or, as in your screenshot, the customer isn't able to complete the verification because of the 2nd error. Which leads me to...

If a store has a custom domain with us and reCAPTCHA enabled, they'll need to go through a few steps to complete the setup as outlined here: https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/fighting-fraud#extra_setup_if_you_re_using_a_custom_subdomain

otherwise they'll see that 2nd error.

If the store has reCAPTCHA set to "Enabled, Automatically as Needed", the errors will be intermittent.
  • PecanPecan Member
    Thank you for the help. I have entered the keys and I'll see how it goes from here. :)