HMAC validation failing on one product but not others

Hi,

We have a store which generates the HMAC validation form fields. This works perfectly on most products, but a couple are failing. Same site, same PHP to generate the code. Any idea why one would work while another fails? The only difference I can see is that the working products start with a letter, while the failing one starts with a number, but this shouldn't be a problem, or should it?
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @studiorepublic -

The number shouldn't be a problem. Could you post (or whisper) a link to a page that's not working?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @studiorepublic,

Thanks for whispering us a link to the product.

I was a little stumped by this one - but then noticed that there was a blank space included at the end of the "name" attribute for your product. That shouldn't be an issue - but it appears that it is. Could you try removing the space at the end of the name, updating the signature for that input (if you're doing it manually), and then try out the product again? That should work from my tests, so should hopefully get it fixed for you.

I'll ticket this issue on our side to look into further too to see why that space at the end was causing issues.