Options for DIBS gateway integration

zlbzlb Member
in Help edited December 5
Hello,
I'm working on setting up a shop with DIBS as the payment option and I was wondering if there is any way to get the Foxycart order ID (in my case the display ID to be exact) passed to DIBS so it will show up in the DIBS console. From the DIBS documentation this should be possible to pass it as "orderid", but it doesn't look like an option that is currently available in Foxycart.
Is there something I'm missing or a possible work around?
Thanks,
Zachary

Unrelated, I had this message pop up twice while typing this post:
{ "Code": 256, "Exception": "Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'CategoryID' at row 1... }
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @zlb,

Thanks for posting. Looking at our DIBS integration, I'm seeing that we're already passing the Foxy transaction ID as the "orderid" parameter as part of our request. To confirm - are you not seeing that value within the DIBS portal?

Thanks for your note about the error you saw too when posting. We'll look into that.
  • zlbzlb Member
    Hi @fc_adam ,
    Huh, I'd missed that. You're correct that the Foxy transaction ID is passed as the "orderid". What would be great is if the Foxy display ID could be passed instead if the store has that set.
    Thanks,
    Zachary
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @zlb,

Ah good question. We can certainly look at updating that so it sends the display ID instead. I'll ticket that on our side, and we'll follow up when we're able to make any changes there.