Paypal button showing on cart but not on checkout

Hello,

a few months ago our client wanted us to add paypal express to the checkout options. I did the work in our Pluto Press Dev store and it was working. Flashforward to now when the client has answered the ticket and it's reporting it's not working anymore. So I went to investigate and I saw that the Paypal button is showing on the cart screen but not on the checkout screen.

I've checked the documentation and I believe all the steps needed for it to show are there. Do you know why it wouldn't be showing?

Thanks
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @alextorres,

Thanks for posting. Looking at the dev store - I'm seeing PayPal displaying as a payment option on the checkout from my side. Are you still not seeing it on the checkout? If you see it shown on the cart, you should definitely also see it on the checkout unless you've got some custom code that's hiding it from being visible, which I'm not seeing on your checkout.

Let us know if you're still not seeing it, and if there are any specific steps we can take to replicate it on our side.
  • alextorresalextorres Member
    edited December 2018
    thank you for looking into this @fc_adam

I still can't see it on our dev site but I just activated paypal in our staging store/site and I can see it there, so I will just test there.

Thank you for your help! It pointed me on the right direction :)
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @alextorres,

That's very strange! It's definitely showing for me in your dev store. I'm glad you're able to test with your staging store. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your dev store, if you could detail the steps you're taking so we can replicate, we'll see if we can see it happening too. Feel free to email our helpdesk or whisper details if you'd prefer to keep those private.